Cybersecurity Awareness Month is intended to raise employee awareness in every way possible.
It’s never been more important for cybersecurity to be top of mind for all of us. We are all connected to the internet both professionally and personally, therefore, we are all exposed to the bad guys. To that end, it’s important that we know how to prevent cybersecurity attacks and what it means to do our part and be Cyber Smart.
- The U.S government allocated an estimated $18.78 billion for cybersecurity spending in 2021.
- Damage related to cybercrime is projected to hit $10.5 trillion annually by 2025.
- 64% of Americans have never checked to see if they were personally affected by a data breach.
- 16% of healthcare providers reporting having “fully functional” security programs.
- In April 2020, Google blocked 18 million daily malware and phishing emails related to COVID.
- 89% of healthcare organizations had patient data lost or stolen in the past two years.
- Google has registered 2,145,013 phishing sites as of January 17, 2021. This is up from 1,690,000 on January 19, 2020.
- 20% of organizations said they faced a security breach as a result of a remote worker.
Norton LifeLock Advantage
We are excited to announce a new partnership with NortonLifeLock for SMB with two or more employees, provide a cybersecurity offering to their employees. As a global leader in consumer cyber safety, NortonLifeLock has built a comprehensive and easy-to-use integrated portfolio that prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats and cybercriminals in today’s digital world. With over four decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection, NortonLifeLock helps people live their digital lives safely and has earned the trust of over 80 million users in more than 150 countries. Learn more in this short video.
Everyday actions including online shopping, banking, and even simply browsing the internet can expose your clients’ personal information and make them more vulnerable to cybercriminals. Since cybercrime has evolved, NortonLifeLock has evolved as well. LifeLock, a leader in identity theft protection, and Norton, a pioneer in consumer cybersecurity, are now one company. Their innovative employee benefit plans will help protect an employee’s identity, personal information, and connected devices against the myriad of threats they may face in their digitally connected homes, workplaces, and when using public Wi-Fi.
If you see something say something. The bad guys only have to get it right once, we need to get it right every time!
Our WIA Cyber Team and helpdesk are here to help our clients. . Take a company audit, your preparedness is your responsibility.
For information about transparency providers and new tech tools contact us at email@example.com or (855)667-4621.
Put You & Your Employees in Good Hands
Get In Touch
For more information on PEOs or a customized quote please submit your contact. We will be in touch ASAP.