It’s not about a number … The North Shore-LIJ CareConnect network is built around the North Shore–LIJ Health System, its employed physicians and thousands of select affiliated community providers.
This network is designed to provide you access to the highest quality doctors, so choosing the right provider is worry free.
- -17 hospitals, 8,000 providers, and an additional 12,000 contracted providers
- -Future expansion includes network in northern NJ, Western CT, and Westchester.
- -Partnership with CVS/MinuteClinic to provide basic care outside of the service area.
- -New “Tradition” plans put the co-pay first, like we’re used to.
What makes CareConnect unique:
- Concierge style service.
- Call their customer support, speak with a real person empowered to help.
- They’ll even find a doctor, and schedule an appointment, for a time that works for you.
- Integrated care.
- Low denial rate.
- Integrated medical management.
- Customer care centers for those who want to stop in and ask questions on their plan, their care, or even payment assistance.
Materials and References:
* * 2016 Care Connect Small Group Rate Card * *
* 2016 CareConnect Individual Rate Card *
Hospital Listing & Facilities – click here
Physician Locator – click here
Physician Directory Download – click here
1 EASY Step:
1. Complete and submit enrollment form to us.
NOTE: Jan 15th deadline to submit Feb 1, 2016 effective date. Jan 31st is the deadline for a March 1, 2016 effective date.