2023 Oxford Metro Network NY
Oxford has expanded on its successful Oxford Metro Network plan released in 2016. By 2021 the network has expanded 15% in NY and added NJ network last year. In 2 most Metro plans stayed flat and for 2023 increasing single digits. The Garden State Network will be absorbed and renamed under the Oxford Metro banner.
Oxford Metro Network:
The NY network has grown to approx. 13,000 Primary Care Providers, 32,000 Specialists, and 85 hospitals. Furthermore, the Oxford Garden State network has been added as well onto the Metro Network. The Garden State network alone has access to 19,000 physicians and 67 hospitals.
All Metal Levels will be included for all size groups including 1-99 & 100+. The new Oxford Metro plan will be limited to NY and NJ Garden State Network Providers. Referrals will be needed to see Specialists. Importantly, most NY Hospitals will be participating with the EXCEPTION of NYU Health System, North Shore LIJ Health System (NorthWell Health), and Maimonides Medical Center. In addition, certain key medical IPA Groups such as Caremount, formerly Mt Kisko Medical Group, are NOT in the network.
Standard Select Pharmacy Network: Liberty & Metro, Jan 2023:
National Access 50,000 retail pharmacies nationwide, including major chains, mass merchants and supermarkets
|Duane Reade||Certain non-chain pharmacies|
Today’s largest networks with in-network only GOLD are priced at $13,000 /single annually. They typically are accompanied by $50 copays and non-office exposures of $1,250 deductibles and coinsurance percent in-network.
By comparison, the new Metro network is approximately 25% smaller than the NY Liberty network with up to 11% IN SAVINGS. For example, a popular Oxford Liberty HMO Gold is $1,081 vs.Oxford Metro Gold $977.
New Oxford Zero Deductible Plans Added
An innovative plan intended to remove the deductible barrier obstacles for members. The $0 deductible plans feature also 0% coinsurance; Benefits are subject to fixed copays.
Three Small Group EPO plan designs
- Oxford Liberty Non–gated EPO (Gold): $1,190/single
- Oxford Metro gated EPO (Silver): $848/signle
- NEW: Oxford Liberty Non–gated EPO (Silver): $931/single
The Healthy NY and off-exchange Individuals will use exclusively this new Oxford Metro Network. Rates for Gold level plan are approximately 20% discounted. Want to learn more about Healthy NY? Schedule a 1-on-1 RSVP today.
UnitedHealthcare Motion®motivates and rewards employees- provide rewards to employees and their eligible spouses for completing daily program goal activities that may include swimming, using an elliptical, walking, running, and biking.
Up to $1,095in rewards may be earned by employees each year*
•Engages employees across various fitness levels
•Offers flexibility in usability, along with the ability to change
reward options quarterly
•Designed to help encourage long–term lifestyle behavior
through daily program goals
Virtual Visits are designed to help employees stay safe, healthy, and productive with a quick and convenient way to get 24/7 care.
- Employees can receive non–emergency care and prescriptions* from a qualified doctor. Spend less time away from work—the average visit is 20 minutes.
Employers can automatically apply costs to their deductibles, copays or coinsurance. Take advantage of $0 administrative costs
- Behavioral Telehealth Rapid access to 295,000+ Providers. Vendors include PscyhHub, Sanvello, Genoa Telepsychiatry and Recovery Record.
- MyUHC.com – member portal
- Gym Reimbursement – Sweat Equity –Annual reimbursement $400 members and $200 dependents. now eligible age 13+ dependents qualify for reimbursements
- FREE Apple+ – Fitness. All you need is an iPhone to access thousands of workouts and meditations. Subscriptions can be shared with up to 5 eligible covered family members.
- Telemedicine – Virtual doctor visits on myuhc.com
- Real appeal – a personalized weight loss program
- Quit for Life – a tobacco cessation program
- Enhanced customer service
- Integrated Approach
- Dental: 35+years, 13M members, 400,000+ access points across the US, provided by Unitedhealthcare.
- Vision: 55+ years, 22M members, 130, private and retail vision providers, provided by Unitedhealthcare.
- Financial Protection: 20+years, 17M members. Financial protection plans underwritten by Unimerica Life Insurance Company of America.
DOCTOR SEARCH: Click Here
BENEFITS SUMMARY: OXFORD Platinum, Gold, Silver AND Bronze
Oxford Metro FAQ. Click Here
Drug Formulary: Click Here
Group Sample Rates:
Sign up for upcoming webinars and newsletters. Please contact us TODAY for a customized analysis for your group-specific needs at email@example.com or Call (855) 667-4621.